If you are looking for a top rated Michigan Stone Veneers supply, please visit Haley Stone in Auburn Hills (248) 276-9300 or Rochester Hills (248) 852-5511 today! Click here to see photos of our stone veneers. Follow Us on Facebook for our Auburn Hills location or Rochester Hills location!
Stone veneer siding is a mix of lightweight concrete or clay, polymers that are added for strength and weatherproof wear, as well as pigments that give the finished product the desired appearance.
The two main types of stone veneers are; individual veneer pieces, which are in the form of smaller pieces of different sizes and coloration but made in the same style. The other variation is panels.
The Pros of Stone Veneers
- They are less expensive and lasts for many years when properly installed.
- It creates the look of natural beauty on any home exterior.
- More ideal for non-load bearing walls that do not require additional support.
- Easy installation, because they are lightweight and come in larger panels making them easier to install within a shorter time.
- They require little maintenance.
- Like real stone siding, they can be reused.
- They are available in all colors and styles, such as fieldstone, ledgestone, stack stone, cut stone, river stone, limestone, castle stone, and many more.
- They are usable on a wider variety of surfaces, including stone, metal, and wood.
- It’s a brilliant choice for tight areas where it might be challenging to work with natural stone.
For an experienced and trusted Michigan Stone Veneers supply, please visit Haley Stone in Auburn Hills (248) 276-9300 or Rochester Hills (248) 852-5511 today!