Michigan Paver Patio Supplier – Haley Stone
If you are in need of a top rated Michigan Paver Patio Supplier, please visit Haley Stone in Rochester Hills MI (248) 852-5511 or Auburn Hills MI (248) 276-9300 today! We offer a large selection of patio pavers and provide top level customer service. Click here to see photos of some of our patio pavers or Follow Us on Facebook for Rochester Hills or Auburn Hills locations.
A lifespan of a paver patio greatly depends on the material applied.
- The wooden patio has the least durability.
- The concrete patio has a bit longer lifespan.
- High-quality stone craft is lasting more than a quarter of a century (25 years) and sustain without much maintenance.
Conclusively, we can say natural stone pavers or artificially layered concrete blocks are the best options to apply in patio build.
Concrete is better at strength but its consistency thanks to reinforcement renders it susceptible to load bearing when soil beneath it is leaving the required support for many reasons including earthquake and land sliding.
In such circumstances, small pieces of natural stones, high-quality concrete bricks, round stepping stones or concrete slabs with an artificial coating (topping) prove the sturdiest material. It may have three to four times higher strength compared to rests of material options in making paver patio.
With natural stones used in patio paving, we can grab following advantages.
- The zigzag design gives it a solid interlocking.
- A lot of individuals units disperse any scale of load evenly and directly to the ground.
- High-quality filler material in slits offers it a long life.
Outdoor construction always becomes a victim of extreme weather conditions taking place during rain, hot, and cold climates.
- Rain can drain charm of materials used in paving patios. It also penetrates into the material thanks to its natural porosity, and eventually weakens it.
- Heat lead to an expansion of patio material unit as well as the ground/land beneath it.
- Cold can contract the material unit and underneath the soil.
If your installation of paver patio is in a standard manner and used high-quality materials, you can overcome these depicted shortcomings easily. Proper construction can minimize the movements of units, and high-quality material eases the washing or de-staining quick.
Technically, these all is not possible with external surfaces of your home and every alternate year you have to bear wear & tear expenses. It is never in the case of paver patios at all.
As discussed earlier, paver patios have individual small units of various materials such as bricks, woods, concrete tiles/bricks, and stones. It makes replacement easy and quick compared to breaking a portion of an entire concrete slab and filled it again.
- You can sweep or blow the debris of the surfaces of patio immediately you noticed it.
- You can clean the most stains with soap and water or apply chemicals to remove tougher ones.
- Poly-sands like alternatives provide lifelong protective sealing against all wears & tears.
Offers Design Creativity:
We have seen in sections-above that paver patios have varying types of materials used. It offers room for design creativity within your budget too. Today, there is a large variety of natural stones with rich colors, varying textures, attractive finishes, and smooth edges. This enables you to design your landscape as per your inspirations or according to plans of your landscape designer.
For an experienced and trusted Michigan Paver Patio Supplier, come stop by Haley Stone in Rochester Hills MI (248) 852-5511 or Auburn Hills MI (248) 276-9300.