Michigan Brick Paver Store – Haley Stone
If you are in need of a top rated Michigan Brick Paver Store, please visit Haley Stone in Auburn Hills (248) 276-9300 or Rochester Hills (248) 852-5511 to browse our large selection of brick pavers. Follow Us on Facebook for our Auburn Hills or Rochester Hills locations! Click here to see photos of our brick pavers.
Colored stones set in geometric patterns can bring some exciting benefits to your yard.
Paved bricks are flat stones designed to pave areas within a landscape, including driveways, walkways, and patios.
Create and Install Intricate Designs Around Your Property
Pavers are available in numerous sizes, colors, and textures, which makes it easy to design outdoor surfaces that enhance the overall aesthetic value of your home. When you invest in a brick patio or other structure designed and installed by qualified professionals, you aren’t just buying an extra structure for your yard. You’re actually expanding on your property, drawing some of the beauty of your home out into your yard.
Some ways you can use pavers to add beauty to your yard include but aren’t limited to:
- Working with you to choose colors and textures that complement your existing structure
- Designing patterns that support eye-catching appeal in your front or back yard
- Drawing the attention across the yard to gardens, gazebos or other areas with beautiful walkways that lead off from a patio
- Converting areas of your yard that have not been conducive to landscaping into gorgeous, functional areas
- Installing patios and walkways in oddly shaped spaces that might not be conducive to poured concrete or wood or composite decks
Practical and Useful Benefits From a Brick Patio
- Brick pavers aren’t just pretty, though. They offer a number of functional benefits for your patio structures.
- First, they’re very low maintenance. You’ll never have to stain or paint pavers, and they’re stone or clay, so they weather storms and other elements well. You can pressure wash them or simply spray them off with a hose and let them dry in the sun for a quick refresh before a special event or weekend barbecue.
- Brick patios are also extremely durable. Paved bricks hold up for years, and since they aren’t one large piece, they won’t crack like poured concrete often does. Since each brick is its own piece, if there ever is damage to your patio, professionals can easily repair or replace only those pieces.
- The textured surface of many pavers also provides some skid-resistant or nonslip traits for your patio, which is why these materials are a favorite among homeowners who need walkways.
- Finally, paving bricks is one of the fastest methods for installing a patio, and you don’t have to wait for concrete to dry before you can use your space. That makes this type of patio ideal for anyone who has a big event coming up soon or for active families who don’t want to forgo the use of their outdoor area any longer than necessary.
Whether or not brick paving is the right choice for you depends on the landscape in your yard, your goals in updating your home and how you use your space.
For an experienced and trusted Michigan Brick Paver Store, please stop by Haley Stone in Auburn Hills (248) 276-9300 or Rochester Hills (248) 852-5511 to shop our wide variety of brick pavers!